Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stressed, I hate waiting....

Okay so I was all excited because our loan got approved. Well now I've crashed. We had to pay off 2 small bills and then everything was supposed to be good and they woulds get all the paperwork drawn up for my DH and I to sign. So I pay the bills take the receipts in and ask what type of wait I'm looking at. The guy says well I have to give it to my manager and he'll send it back out and we'll wait to see if they need to do an appraisal on your house. I said pardon me. I thought you told my husband on the phone that once we paid these everything would be in order. He said well I think if they wanted an appraisal they would have said so when they asked for the receipts. Here's the good part,
"but I can't guarantee it". I hate banks. I could be stressed for nothing but I have this fear that he's gonna call tomorrow and say they need an inspection. Then we wait. They inspect and we wait some more. Then if were lucky they agree with the realtor's appraisal of our home and give us the loan. Or they say sorry and i have to start all over again. I really hate waiting... I mean really really hate it. If they say no it will be at least another year before I can get the cash together. Evan that depends on me being well enough to work which is why I want the surgery. I a vicious circle. Pray for me that when the call comes tomorrow it will be a resounding YOU'RE APPROVED.. Sorry for the vent.

No comments: