Friday, June 27, 2008

I Got Approved

YEAH!!! I have been trying to get the money together for months to go to Dr Joya in Mexico and have VSG wls surgery. I finally got approved and the money will be in my account in 2 weeks. Here I come Mexico.

I am scared and excited and anxious and so many other emotions at the moment. I never really believed it would happened. I figured the bank would turn me down or my husband would fight me or our car would die and I'd never be able to afford to do this. Now it feels real. I'm finally moving forward. I have the money. My husband and children are supportive. have a friend who will watch my kids and dogs, and a back up in place for both. Its really going to happen and I am going to get healthy again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I am so happy for you, you're on your way!