Monday, June 16, 2008

Why did I do that????

So I decided today was the day to take my measurements after all the scale isn't everything. Why did I start my day off this way? I must have been in denial. I really had no idea my waist was that big. Great way to start the day.
Here goes
CHEST.....46"
WAIST......46.5"
HIPS.........47"
THIGH......27.5"
BICEP......13"

The really sad part is 6 yrs ago my waist was only 3" bigger than my thigh. That's what really shocked me. Okay enough of the complaining, time to get motivated and start making some changes. Last wk I set getting all my water as a goal. So far so good. This week I am going to start taking vitamins and I have started walking my 3 dogs everyday. I know water, vitamins and exercise are going to be crucial to my health and success after surgery so I'm trying to make them habits now.
WISH ME LUCK.
POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO EVERYONE.

No comments: